As simple and powerful as possible from a handheld listening device, this audio gadget can let you hear conversations through walls and other barriers.
So how does it work Simple, you switch on the Inspector Gadget Audio Listening Device, insert the earphones, and then place the audio bug on the wall and listen to what’s being said.
This audio gadget works by amplifying the vibrations of audio. When people are talking in a room their voices are simply a waveband, and depending on how loud they are talking, the waveband travels short and long distance which are picked up and amplified by this device.
The sensor on this audio gadget senses the vibrations hitting the walls, ceiling and floor and amplifies them so that you can listen to what’s being said. If the waveband is low, meaning people talking in a lower note, then you can use the dial located at the back of this cool audio gadget to adjust the volume and increase the sensors amplification. It really makes more fun and productive.
- Suitable for Hearing Aid, Collecting Evidence and So on.
- Highly Sensitive, Carefully Adjust Audio to Desired Volume Level.
- Works on Wood Walls, Walls, Doors, Windows, Wall Plate, Ceiling and Floor Such as Voice.
- The Voice of the High-sensitivity Detectors, So That You Fully Grasp the Voices of the Next Room.
- Vibrations Hitting the Walls, Ceiling and Floor and Amplifies Them So That You Can Listen to What’s Being Said.
- The Voice of the High-sensitivity Detectors, So That You Fully Grasp the Voices of the Next Room With Headphones
- Color: Black
- Model: the Ear Listens
- Audio Output: Earphones
- Probe Sensitivity: -70db
- Maximum Amplification: 20000 Fold
- Audible Frequency Range: 200hz-2000hz
- Battery Type: Buit-in Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Work Time: Bout 1 Hour
- Charge Time: About 1~2 Hour
- Charge Voltage: 5v/1a
- Charging Slots: Mini Usb
- Earphone Slots: 3.5mm Earphone Jack
- Size: Dia 36 x 43 Mm
- Weight: 0.03 Kg
1 x Listening Device
1 x Usb Charge Cable
1 x Earphone
Note:Do not to use this product for any illegal purposes, otherwise you may be subject to prosecutions under applicable laws.